Slow Rise Pizza Co.
By registering for a class, you agree to be bound by all provisions in this Agreement at the time of your acceptance.
1. Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If Slow Rise Pizza cancels a class due to low enrollment, bad weather or other extenuating circumstances, all participants will receive a full refund.
- For cancellations please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All in-person, on-site class cancellations require a 24 hour notice from the time of the scheduled class for full refund or credit
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the scheduled event Slow Rise Pizza will not issue any refund. Slow Rise Pizza cannot provide refunds, credits or transfers for events missed as a result of illness, job loss, personal emergencies, scheduling conflicts, or events beyond Slow Rise Pizza’s control
- Participants are responsible to arrive on time. Slow Rise Pizza does not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend the reserved class.
3.1 Purpose of this privacy notice
3.2 Third-Party Links
3.3 The data we collect about you
3.4 We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
3.5 If you fail to provide personal data
3.6 How is your personal data collected?
Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
3.7 How we use your personal data
Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
3.8 Purposes for which we use your personal data
3.8.2 Promotional offers from us
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or you have registered for this event by filling out the registration form and agreeing to the terms and conditions and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing. An opt out is considered when you expressly articulate to us that you do not wish to receive any more emails or contact from Slow Rise Pizza or third party members.
3.9 Change of purpose
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.